Remove H1 Class="page-title" From ENFOLD Theme
I am trying to optimize a site for SEO, using WordPress and the Enfold theme.
The theme is generating an extra
<h1> tag with the class of page-title
<h1 class="page-title"> </h1>
I have looked in every theme file imaginable and can't find the culprit anywhere.
The site is fivestarmusic.com.au
Basically, that header is under your WooCommerce template, possibly under your theme folder. You need to look for that here:
wp-content |--- Themes |--- yourTheme |--- Woocomerce
It should be under this folder, name Category.php or similar.
- → CORS missmatch because of http
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → How to remove empty elements after class?(jQuery)
- → Get width of an element and apply to another relative to the first one?
- → How to remove caption p class from wordpress?
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Laravel 5 routing using prefix
- → WordPress - Header position Top, Left &Right
- → how to add rel=nofollow to some specific external links in wordpress
- → octobercms install error: database is not empty?
- → How to edit the index page of wordpress theme?
- → How to select a Post Type (Wordpress) to pass a filter in head?
- → What sort of URL structure should be used to display AMP HTML vs vanilla HTML