RegisterMailPartials() And RegisterMailLayouts()
I want to register my own e-mail layout at octobercms. Template registration works great. However, the use of registerMailLayouts and registerMailPartials methods does not work. I have no errors or the expected result. In the System\Classes\PluginBase class, there are no registerMailLayouts and registerMailPartials method.
I use the documentation: https://octobercms.com/docs/services/mail#mail-template-registration
This functionality was introduced in https://github.com/octobercms/october/pull/3850. It is still in the develop branch, it hasn't been added to master yet. See https://octobercms.com/docs/console/commands#console-install-composer for how to switch your project to use the develop branch so that you can always have the latest additions and bug fixes available.
- → OctoberCMS Backend Loging Hash Error
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → Create plugin that makes objects from model in back-end
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → How to install console for plugin development in October CMS
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page