Referencing A Blade Layout From A View Inside A Folder
I have organised my app to have switchable themes. I have several themes. Each theme has its own layout.
The image shows how i have organised my themes inside the views folder:
How can i reference my layout here
Does blade use dot notation for nesting or does a slash
Blade uses dot notation to specify nesting. Unless you've configured a different views path though Blade will look relative to the
resources/views directory. In which case you would need
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms