Redirection To Https Not Working Using AWS Elastic Beanstalk
I have created a environment for my application using AWS Elastic Beanstalk. I have enabled https using the load balancer configuration. I want to redirect traffic from http to https. I have tried all of the following method but it is not working.
1) I created a .ebextensions folder in my project root directory with the file name as https-redirect-php.config.
2)The content of the file was pasted from the following file. https://raw.githubusercontent.com/awsdocs/elastic-beanstalk-samples/master/configuration-files/aws-provided/security-configuration/https-redirect/php/https-redirect-php.config.
3)I created the zip of the folder and deployed it on the server.
4)I also tried using the eb cli command eb deploy but it is not working.
Please suggest me any help. I would be really thankful
A solution consists to add to your
.ebextensions directory a config file with the following lines :
option_settings: aws:elbv2:listener:443: ListenerEnabled: 'true' Protocol: HTTPS
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?