Redirecting A WordPress Site 'A' To WordPress Site 'B' Completely
I created a new WordPress site which is a rebranded version of my old site. It has a new domain and a new design. Apart from that, everything else is same including content and link structure. Now I want to redirect the old links completely. Like the old post, tags, and categories URLs should redirect to the new URLs. How do I do that?
Create an .htaccess file in the webroot of the old server and put this in it:
RewriteEngine on RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.example.com/$1 [R=301,L]
- → CORS missmatch because of http
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → How to remove empty elements after class?(jQuery)
- → Get width of an element and apply to another relative to the first one?
- → How to remove caption p class from wordpress?
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Laravel 5 routing using prefix
- → WordPress - Header position Top, Left &Right
- → how to add rel=nofollow to some specific external links in wordpress
- → octobercms install error: database is not empty?
- → How to edit the index page of wordpress theme?
- → How to select a Post Type (Wordpress) to pass a filter in head?
- → What sort of URL structure should be used to display AMP HTML vs vanilla HTML