Redirect To Anchor Point With Php
So I have a question about a redirect to an anchor point. In my case I have a anchor with the id=
product I have for the redirect this code:
<?php Header( "Location: http://localhost/#product", true, 301 ); ?>
The problem is that I will redirect to
http://localhost/#product/ and this is not my anchor point. I could rename it to
product/ but I don't like this solution. It would be nice if anyone have a better solution.
Or maybe I can redirect it with the htaccess. If anyone have an example for this. The site which I want to redirect is
My Problem was that there was a setting in wordpress for permealinks with the slash at the end.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?