Receive Error When Deploy To GitHub Pages
I'm deploy react app to git hub pages and receive error. File sizes after gzip:
68.67 KB build\static\js\2.c2c334ae.chunk.js 2.98 KB build\static\js\main.8a72b1a2.chunk.js 774 B build\static\js\runtime~main.8f8a00a4.js
The project was built assuming it is hosted at
You can control this with the homepage field in your
The build folder is ready to be deployed. To publish it at https://sejob.github.io/sort-customers-list, run: npm run deploy
Find out more about deployment here:
[email protected] deploy C:\Users\SeJo\Documents\Code\DEV_HW\sort-customers-list gh-pages -d build
The "file" argument must be of type string. Received type undefined
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE npm ERR! errno 1 npm ERR! [email protected] deploy: `gh-pages -d build` npm ERR! Exit status 1 npm ERR! npm ERR! Failed at the [email protected] deploy script. npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above. npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in: npm ERR! C:\Users\SeJo\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache\_logs\2019-08-01T12_09_52_445Z-debug.log
The problem occurs in the new version of GitHub pages. Just use this command to install the previous version of GitHub pages:
npm install [email protected]
Hope it will help!
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?