ReactJS Reflux Using Mixins With ES6
How do you solve mixins with reflux using ES6?
mixins: [Reflux.listenTo(myStore, "onChange")] ^
Results in error "Unexpected token" with arrow shown above.
React v 0.14.7 Reflux v 0.4.0
Theoretically mixins works for react 0.14 .
They don't work if you use ES6 syntax (especially classes). In ES6 we use high order components instead.
You can't simply replace reflux mixins by some ES6 syntax. You have to find not mixins solution for reflux. There is interesting thread about it :
And there are some links which may help you:
Or you can try create high order component from mixins by this component:
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?