ReactJS/JSX support in Netbeans IDE
I've just downloaded Netbeans 8.1 for PHP. Based on https://netbeans.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=250288 , it appears that there is no native ReactJS/JSX support. Is anyone using this for react. Are there any workarounds? I'm been using Netbeans for years and would hate to have to move to a different IDE.
Well, i'm a Netbeans user too, but because of needs like this, i've switched myself from Netbeans to Sublime (first) and now to Atom for Frontend development and honestly, the workflow is great. I use ReactJS, AngularJS and VueJS, and for all of this Atom fits my needs.
Atom uses packages (like plugins) to support all of this, here's what i use for React:
The package adds:
- Syntax highlighting
- Automatic indentation and folding
- JSX Reformatting
- HTML to JSX conversion
I invite you to try it, its a great experience and for backend development (in my case, PHP) Netbeans is way better, from a lot of benefits that in frontend you might not need (the most to me is think is "Go to declaration", which in frontend i don't have/need).
If you want to know what other packages i use that might help you in frontend development just let me know and i'll update this post :)
- → ReactJS/JSX support in Netbeans IDE
- → Uncaught ReferenceError: Vue is not defined
- → Accidentally made my Netbeans Project folder a github repository
- → How to solve Uncompilable source code - Erroneous sym type: java.sql.Statement.executeUpdate in Netbeans
- → Mysql/Glassfish Invalid resource jdbc
- → What syntax error does this sql command have?
- → How do i resolve this code errors in NetBeans 8.1
- → How compatible is JavaFX Webview with Android's Webview?
- → Android development with Netbeans IDE
- → git - revert Modifications - get data back
- → How to increase jLabel value by one when incorrect value is entered
- → Why do I get a HelpSetException - NoClassDefFoundError when trying to run a Swing desktop application?
- → Is it normal for a http GET request to take between 1 and 3 seconds when my ping to the host is under 1ms?