ReactJS Combination Advice
I'm learning ReactJS and I want to ask some good combination about the said library, since React is just the view (V), how should we manage the data? These are some things I want to know.
List of libs/frameworks that can be used with React (along with some brief explanation), it would also be helpful if it's sorted how it should be learned first.
Some good starter pack with main build tool are gulp, browserify.
Here is the current list:
- avers - A modern client-side model abstraction library
- imvvm - Immutable Model-View-ViewModel for React
- valuable - An immutable data store for React
- react-resolver - Isomorphic library to recursively lazy-load data for React components
- freezer-js - Lightweight and reactive immutable data structure for React
- mobservable - Observable data structures for building reactive React apps
- baobab-react - React integration for Baobab
- datascript - Immutable database and Datalog query engine in ClojureScript
- immstruct - Immutable data structures with history for top-to-bottom properties in component based libraries like React
Alternatively you can also use a standalone model library (like Ampersand model), or a simpler abstraction for observable data structures (eg Observable Store), or in conjugation with an existing MVC framework like Backbone, Spine etc.
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?