I have a sitemap.xml file I want to show it when users hit www.mysite.com/sitemap.xml route. How can I do that? I am using react and react-router-dom.
If you already have a
sitemap.xml file ready with you, just put it under
public directory. Anything under
public directory can be directly opened by putting its path after domain url (even if you are using
sitemap.xml put under
public directory will be available at www.mysite.com/sitemap.xml in your case.
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?