React Prerender.io Fetch As Google Is Not Working
I am using prerender for
ExpressJS app. I've kept
<meta name="fragment" content="!"> in
index.html page. It is working fine when I am using
mywebsite.com/?_escape_fragment_=, but when I use fetch as google for
mywebsite.com/ I see no data. But for the ugly format with
?_escape_fragment_= it is working like charm.
Will Googlebot crawl
mywebsite.com/?_escape_fragment_= when it is being indexed or I need to do something for that?
Fetch as Google has a known issue where it doesn't automatically check for the fragment meta tag. If you enter
?_escaped_fragment_= on the end of the URL in Fetch as Google, it should see the prerendered page correctly.
The real Googlebot does not have that bug, and they will see the fragment meta tag and successfully crawl the
?_escaped_fragment_= URL on their own.
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?