React-navigation + React-native-web For Web Project, How To Navigate To Correct Screen Using Url
I'm trying to use
react-native-web as described in https://reactnavigation.org/docs/en/web-support.html (nothing much.. just says it's possible)
If a user sends a link to his friend
example.com/some/path I'd like to show him correct screen.
How can I achieve that using react-navigation? Can you read url and render the correct screen?
so it turns out, as of now, react-navigation doesn't even support stack-navigator for web.
So it's not worth pursuing this route.
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?