React Native Push Notification Using Firebase
I have finished installing initial setup for android ,following this link and now trying to setup Notification installation on Android facing errors tried a lot but not getting a proper solution. My error is in below,
It is actually looking for notification icons in drawable folder with the name ic_stat_ic_notification, and color values in android resource folder. You need to create those. If you wish to use default, just remove these from android manifest.
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?
- → How can I access nested data in Firebase with React?
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Removing item in Firebase with React, re-render returns item undefined
- → AngularJS Unknown Provider Error (Firebase & AngularFire)
- → How do you pass top level component state down to Routes using react-router?
- → "this" is null in firebase query function in reactjs
- → Angular Module Failed to Load
- → Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzrx;
- → Joining Firebase tables in React
- → How can I make add firepad to my reactjs project?
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → React.js component has null state?