React Native IOS Error - "RCTNetworking.sendRequest Not Found"
I'm getting a compilation error
RCTNetworking.sendRequest not found in react native iOS after creating and importing a new react component. ESlint isn't showing any JS errors introduced from the change.
It looks like this error can be caused by having multiple debugger tabs open in Chrome.
As a previous answer said, doing a Clean and a Reset Content will temporarily clear the error, but if you have multiple debugger tabs open, as soon as you try debugging again the error will come right back.
Try closing all of the debugger tabs and then reopening only one. This should fix it.
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?