React Component For "rectangle Selection"
There is a common UI gesture, used in Windows Explorer for example, where you click and hold, drag, then release, and objects falling in the rectangle with the top left corner defined by where you clicked and the bottom right corner defined by where you released are selected. In GIMP, the tool for this looks like this.
Another example is here: http://jointjs.com/rappid/docs/ui/selectionView
I have provided a solution in the comment, but I will post it here again as a reference for anyone who have the same need in the future.
Allows individual or group selection of items using the mouse. Click and drag to las/p>
Allows individual or group selection of items using the mouse. Click and drag to lasso multiple items, hold the cmd/ctrl key to select non-adjacent items.
- → React component for "rectangle selection"
- → How to connect React App with Shopify App?
- → React unselect from list while selecting another item
- → Event listener conflict between jQuery and OpenLayers
- → Update label text after pressing a button in Tkinter
- → How to redraw grid of widgets in flutter.io after receiving new items from network?
- → Flutter - TextField "textAlign" property not found
- → Flutter onTap method for Containers
- → UI through Storyboard or Programmatically?
- → Android - Google Keep Style Note Library
- → Keeping consitent android styling
- → ImageButton: Mipmap source image not stretching to fill button
- → What's the difference between fill_parent and wrap_content?