React Apps Have Stopped Working On Github Pages - 404 Error
My React Apps were working perfectly on Github Pages until a few days ago, now they are all giving me 404 errors.
I'm not sure what to try, I haven't changed anything so I'm not sure why they're suddenly not working.
Here is a link to an example: https://github.com/paulmartin91/WikiSearch
It used to host a wikipedia search page, but now I'm getting the following...
" 404 File not found
The site configured at this address does not contain the requested file.
If this is your site, make sure that the filename case matches the URL. For root URLs (like http://example.com/) you must provide an index.html file.
Read the full documentation for more information about using GitHub Pages.
GitHub Status — @githubstatus "
It is working locally.
All fixed, I was using the github url 'https://github.com/paulmartin91/WikiSearch' as the package.json.homepage instead of the gh-pages url.
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?