React App Deployed To GitHub Pages Gives "Site Not Found"
I'm trying to deploy a create-react-app to GitHub Pages, but I'm getting a 404.
There isn't a GitHub Pages site here.
What I've done:
- Created a user site repo named
package.json(as per the Create React App docs)
- Installed the
- Added and ran
"deploy": "gh-pages -b master -d build"to
The contents of
/build folder is successfully pushed to master, but the site isn't accessible.
The repo's GitHub Pages settings simply says:
Your GitHub Pages site is currently being built from the master branch.
User pages must be built from the master branch.
I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this any further. Any ideas?
Ok, so apparently you have to choose a GitHub Pages theme (even though you're not using it) in order for the page to be published. This seems very strange to me, and from what I can tell it's not at all mentioned in the documentation. 🤷♂️
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?