Rails Shopify/stripe/braintree/twilio Webhooks Testing On Localhost
I'm trying to configure shopify/stripe/braintree/twilio webhooks for localhost. It's showing destination not verified. Please suggest some methods which are compatible with ruby-rails?
ngrok configurations are changed in version 2
ngrok is easy to install. Download a single binary with zero run-time dependencies for any major platform. Unzip it and then run it from the command line.
$ unzip /path/to/ngrok.zip
now run it like below
$ ./ngrok http 3000
- → Trigger a click with jQuery using link_to of rails 4
- → Adding html data attribute to simple_forms input
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → passing parameters to rails back end from an ajax call
- → Blocking ?page= in robots.txt
- → react js and rails Updating state on a component with active record relationship
- → State not passed into prop
- → Cannot read property 'modalIsOpen' of undefined
- → Objects not valid issue
- → How to map API params to model
- → Consuming webhooks shopify-api
- → How to add ScriptTag on shopify_api gem?