Rails 2.3 Migration Issue With Helpers
I'm migrating a plugin of mine that uses engines plugin. In my plugin there is a helper which is not being recognized by rails.
Does anyone knows any issue related?
I got it, I must include my helpers manually, like:
ActionView::Base.send :include, ResourcesHelper
in init.rb file.
- → Trigger a click with jQuery using link_to of rails 4
- → Adding html data attribute to simple_forms input
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → passing parameters to rails back end from an ajax call
- → Blocking ?page= in robots.txt
- → react js and rails Updating state on a component with active record relationship
- → State not passed into prop
- → Cannot read property 'modalIsOpen' of undefined
- → Objects not valid issue
- → How to map API params to model
- → Consuming webhooks shopify-api
- → How to add ScriptTag on shopify_api gem?