Qchart Remove The Line Point From Bottom
I am new in QT, I want to build a chart. In the chart, i want to show only line. You can see the picture with is attached. How can i remove this point?1 Thank you.
you should hide legends.
For example :
QChart *chart = new QChart(); chart->addSeries(series); chart->setTitle("Simple areachart example"); chart->createDefaultAxes(); chart->axes(Qt::Horizontal).first()->setRange(0, 20); chart->axes(Qt::Vertical).first()->setRange(0, 10); chart->legend()->hide(); QChartView *chartView = new QChartView(chart); chartView->setRenderHint(QPainter::Antialiasing);
you can see what happens from this picture:
I use this Qt Example
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Setting JSON node name to variable value
- → Compiling GLUT using Emscripten
- → Evaluate check box from a scanned image in node.js
- → Find an easy web server framework for mobile game
- → my https C++ code doesn't work on some sites (binance)
- → Error while opening pivx wallet on ubuntu
- → Why sending a POST by AJAX is interpreted by the HTTP Server as OPTIONS and sending by CURL is effectively a PUT?
- → Python reading in one line multiple types for a calculator
- → How do I properly pass an argument to a function
- → Accessing Websql database with Qt
- → Using Mysql C API for c++ codes
- → How do I set constants at run-time in a c++ header file, imported through Cython?