Python Reading In One Line Multiple Types For A Calculator
I'm making a calculator where I the user will type something like 5 + 8 on a single line.
I know how to do this from a c++ viewpoint. How would I approach this from a python viewpoint. In c++ I would just use while cin
Resolved! Look in the comments.
In python also you can use a loop and
lines =  while <condition>: inp = raw_input() operand1, operator, operand2 = inp.split(" ") lines.append(inp)
EDIT: For a single line ...
inp = raw_input() op1, operator, op2 = inp.split(" ") op1 = int(op1) op2 = int(op2) # use op1, operator and op2
EDIT 2 : Converted input to raw_input as OP is using python2
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module