Python Pandas Data Frame: One Column Contains Special HTML Spcial Characters Such As & < Is There A Way To Remove Them?
I am only showing an example here. Is there a way to remove all of the special characters? (eg. not just
"&" and "<" shown)
I think the following would work with only one pass through the text
in a dataframe i think its just (I think...)
cleaned_values = df['column2'].str.replace(re.compile("&[a-zA-Z]+?;"),"")
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module