Python: Get Crypto Pair Prices From Binance API, Loop Pairs From File
I'm trying to get prices of crypto pairs that are on text file. The pairs are written only one pair by line, so every new line has one pair.
my code is:
from binance.client import Client api_key="..." api_secret="..." client = Client(api_key, api_secret) name = open("file.txt", "r") def price(): print(coin_name) cry_coin_price = client.get_symbol_ticker(symbol=coin_name) cur_price = cry_coin_price["price"] print(cur_price) for x in name: coin_name = x price()
When i run this code only first pair in file is printed and then I get a lot of errors from Binance client.py, the last error is: APIError(code=-1100): Illegal characters found in parameter 'symbol'.
When I run the code only to print pairs without getting the prices from Binance it prints the pairs with one empty line between them, so maybe that is the problem as I saw in some similar tutorials that I need to replace "\n" with "". As I'm beginner I'm not sure how to do that here if it really is that the case here.
Assuming that file has one coin name per line, you want something like this. Note that I'm passing the coin name in, and having it return the value. Let the caller decide what do to with the result, either printing or filing or whatever.
from binance.client import Client api_key="..." api_secret="..." client = Client(api_key, api_secret) def price(coin_name): crycoin_price = client.get_symbol_ticker(symbol=coin_name) cur_price = crycoin_price["price"] return cur_price for coin_name in open("file.txt", "r"): coin_name = coin_name.rstrip() print( price(coin_name) )
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module