Put Form And List In The Same Page On Backend
Is it possible to put form and list in the same page on octobercms backend..? since the form is too short and many area left empty.. thats why i have this in mind..
fields.yaml only contain three fields..
Why not But for that you need to
render list and form manually, as
controller is already having list and form behavior most of time if you use
create controller with
form and list.
but if you want
all thing manually from beginning, I have first class tutorial for you, after watching it you can
easily add multiple list and
forms in single
please check out this tutorial : https://vimeo.com/200392776 and same on YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVqc9U6OuLI&t=493s [Rendering form and list by hand]
please comment if you find still issue creating forms and list I can explain more about them.
- → OctoberCMS Backend Loging Hash Error
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → Create plugin that makes objects from model in back-end
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → How to install console for plugin development in October CMS
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page