Pushing Git Repo Issues
So I keep getting this error when I try to push existing changes onto my github repo. This started after I created a README.md file after I noticed my repo did not have one on the github repo. Does this usually happen? If so whats the best way to fix this. I tried to delete the readme file but I definitely bugged something.
git pull origin main
git push origin main
- → Authenticate with a cookie using laravel 5.1 and jwt
- → Finding a specific GitLab tag from PHP
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → babel-loader, webpack, ES2015 modules: "Element type is invalid"
- → Create a function-attribute of a function, which is, in its turn, a method of an object literal
- → Model Validation in laravel 5.1 not working
- → GIT fatal: loose object
- → Laravel validation required rule not working
- → Axios array map callback
- → Where does this `webpack://` come from for `webpack-dev-middleware`?
- → error when trying to modify project in laravel forge
- → GitHub Pages and Jekyll content duplication and SEO issues
- → Use Laravel repositories with Datatables