Pusher Service Has Allowed_origins?
is there any way to set "allowed_origins" for pusher service
Now anyone that know my "app_key" can connect to my socket server in pusher.com "app_key" is in socket request address in the browser console so its not secure !
That wouldn't make it more secure. It's probably why Pusher doesn't have a feature like that. A malicious actor could still easily send arbitrary header from any server and subscribe to a channel.
If you are concerned about who can subscribe to a channel (e.g., you are broadcasting sensitive messages), you must use private channels.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms