Products Name In Webshop, H2 Or Strong Tag?
In a webshop, on the category page where im listing the products from SQL, should I put the products name into
<strong> tags, or just
<h2><a target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="#" title="Termék név">Product name</a></h2>
<h2><a target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="#" title="Termék név"><strong>Product name</strong></a></h2>
Is this important in SEO?
Strong is mainly used for styling. As using some CSS rule, via a class, on your h2 would achieve the same goal (or better), don't bother yourself with these strong tag.
There is no real gain using strong tag from a seo point in this case, as h2 is more relevant than strong, stick to h2.
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → laravel blade templating error
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Setting the maxlength of text in an element that is displayed
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Get the calling element with vue.js
- → Blade: how to include a section in one page but not in another
- → How to print/log reactjs rendered dom?
- → how to write react component to construct HTML DOM