Problem With Execute Aristan From Laravel In Docker
I have installed: https://laradock.io
When I run this command:
docker-compose exec --user=laradock workspace bash php project1/artisan preset none
I have error:
/usr/bin/php: /usr/bin/php: cannot execute binary file
My file/folder structure: - laradock - project1/public
How can I can run this command?
You should remove "bash" from your command.
docker-compose exec --user=laradock workspace php project1/artisan preset none
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms