Problem Streaming F4v Files With Jwplayer
I want to stream f4v files with jwplayer. While playing flv files works great with f4v I've got the problem that the video plays only when the complete file is downloaded (resulting in bad user xp).
Is this is expected behaviour of jwplayer for f4v files? May this be a result of the used encoding?
Seems like there's an answer here:
Didn't try it yet though.
- → Jest: cannot find module required inside module to be tested (relative path)
- → JwPlayer Gradle Sync Error
- → How to add automatic toggle into video
- → Multiple JWPlayer instances on page - pause others when another plays
- → VideoJS - Disable auto fullscreen after pressing play button
- → How to make a self contained video player?
- → JWPlayer : Video is not open in full view with Chrome version 71 in ANDROID
- → How to add an eventListener to get event data from JWPlayer
- → JWPlayer playing video
- → JWPlayer black screen on initial playback
- → jwplayer can read only flv files?
- → How to embed jwplayer into google web toolkit application?
- → How config nginx to serve flv video streaming with JWplayer