Problem Running Composer Install In A Laravel Project On Google Compute Engine (Debian 9)
I am running into a basic problem that I really can't get over with.
I have created a new VM Instance on Google Compute Engine to run my Laravel development WebApp. After pulling the development from my GitHub I fail to run the composer install command...
Here is the error message displayed after running "composer install" inside the project:
Debian version : 9 (codename Stretch) Apache 2 version : 2.4.25 PHP version : 7.3.12 Composer version : 1.2.2
Thanks for your help guys.
Seems like your composer was installed using debian package manager. Run
which composer and add it to your question detail.
It's recommended that you uninstall your composer and install it using the following commands;
cd ~ curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer -o composer-setup.php sudo php composer-setup.php --install-dir=/usr/local/bin --filename=composer
composer install if it's a development environment or
composer install --no-dev if it's a production machine.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?