Price Range Filter In Opencart
I have the filter module installed in Opencart V2 that filters products on a variety of attributes. They are all check boxes.
I want customers to be able to filter products using a price range slider. There are a lot of modules available online, however most are for V1.5.
How would I go about incorporating a range
<input> to filter my prices?
I could add a price attribute in filters, however this limits the customer to a variety of check boxes - and I need my pricing to be extremely accurate (it will be displaying over 50,000 products).
Is there a way I can edit the current filter module, and not create a new one?
Solved my problem using this extension here: http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=extension/extension/info&extension_id=23022&filter_search=jquery%20price%20slider&filter_download_id=42&sort=e.price&order=ASC
I am using the default theme, with stylesheet modifications. It wasn't working at first as I had modified the category.tpl file to such an extent that the plugin wasn't working correctly.
Resetting the .tpl file to it's defaults and making new changes, it now works.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?