Preventing Developer Access To Firebase Realtime Database
is there any way for a developer who has access to the Firebase console to be restricted access to the real-time database, preventing them from reading and writing any data directly?
When you add a collaborator to the
Users and permissions panel of the Firebase console, you can set what permissions they have. The defaults are Owner, Editor, and Viewer, with the latter granting read-only access to all (Firebase and Cloud) products in the console.
You can also choose Assign Firebase role(s), in which case you can select per Firebase product what permission the user has. In this case you can exclude them from having access to the Firebase Realtime Database.
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?
- → How can I access nested data in Firebase with React?
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Removing item in Firebase with React, re-render returns item undefined
- → AngularJS Unknown Provider Error (Firebase & AngularFire)
- → How do you pass top level component state down to Routes using react-router?
- → "this" is null in firebase query function in reactjs
- → Angular Module Failed to Load
- → Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzrx;
- → Joining Firebase tables in React
- → How can I make add firepad to my reactjs project?
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → React.js component has null state?