Prevent HTML Page Indexing By Search Engines
In my website i have a page where i put just some "Text datas" and i use it as an simple database. to be more clear it's a Quotes with their author name (i.e. :
<div id="QUO12012022"> <h1>Author NAME</h1> <span>QUOTE TEXT</span> </div>
an so on, and in my mainpage a script load each day the quote and display it in the main page. While testing and searching google directly with my website name, it loaded in the result a direct link to this data page, My question obviously is how to make this page just invisible to search engine and still be able to load data from it in my internal script, ?
PS : since it's simple exercice and as i am still beginner, i don't want to use sql database, just simple text stuff like this.
To prevent most search engine web crawlers from indexing a page on your site, place the following meta tag into the section of your page:
<meta name="robots" content="noindex">
To prevent only Google web crawlers from indexing a page:
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → laravel blade templating error
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Setting the maxlength of text in an element that is displayed
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Get the calling element with vue.js
- → Blade: how to include a section in one page but not in another
- → How to print/log reactjs rendered dom?
- → how to write react component to construct HTML DOM