--prefer-dist Installing Laravel 5.8 And Not 6.x. With Last Version Of Composer
I am under composer version 1.9.1
I wonder why Laravel is installed with version 5.8.35 and not with version 6.x ?
I use this code (laravel6b is the name of my test project)
composer create-project --prefer-dist laravel/laravel laravel6b
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms