POST HTTP Call Made From Chrome Console Gives Different Result Than When Made From Extension
I'm making a Chrome extension that makes a POST call to the website in the current tab. This is to a website behind a login (specifically Shopify). The call works fine when made in the Chrome console, but when made from the background.js of extension I get a 303 redirect and then a 400. The call broadly follows this model:
Is there a way to make this call work in the extension as it does in console? Any help is appreciated!
I ended up finding a workaround: injecting the script directly on the page (Insert code into the page context using a content script).
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → when i send data with ajax(jquery) i don't find the values in controller without form in laravel 5.1
- → DropzoneJS & Laravel - Output form validation errors
- → Knockout JS - How to return empty strings for observable fields
- → How to replace *( in a string
- → Get the calling element with vue.js
- → Sent Variable to Controller via Ajax in Blade
- → AJAX folder path issue
- → KNockout JS - Automatic reload of ajax call