Polaris Shopify Error When I Import Style.css
I get a compilation error when I
But whenever I go in to the styles.css, and do a search for the line that errors out, it doesn't find it so it seems like as though that line doesn't exist. Any help would be great. Thanks!
This was a known issue as detailed on the following issue:
Upgrade to the next version (3.0.0-RC3) and it should be fine
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Using css modules how do I define a global class
- → Conditional BG Color on AngularJS
- → Divs aren't aware of screen resizing
- → Setting the height of a textarea inside a table
- → How can I get Greasemonkey to highlight visited image links?
- → How to handle onclick event of a button?