Pod 'Firebase' Not Installing
I am trying to install 'Firebase' pod using:
But when I run 'pod install' command I get the following error:
Alis-MacBook-Pro:Trydan-E-iOS aliehsan$ pod install Analyzing dependencies Downloading dependencies Using Alamofire (4.8.2) Using ESPullToRefresh (2.7) Installing Firebase (6.2.0) [!] Error installing Firebase [!] /Users/aliehsan/anaconda3/bin/curl -f -L -o /var/folders/8n/38bpdxkn4cq7s75vc0z9_5km0000gn/T/d20190612-93280-qctgon/file.tgz https://dl.google.com/dl/cpdc/c7dba84b10c22663/Firebase-6.2.0.tar.gz --create-dirs --netrc-optional --retry 2 dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libssl.1.0.0.dylib Referenced from: /Users/aliehsan/anaconda3/lib/libssh2.1.dylib Reason: image not found [!] Automatically assigning platform `ios` with version `12.2` on target `Trydan-E-iOS` because no platform was specified. Please specify a platform for this target in your Podfile. See `https://guides.cocoapods.org/syntax/podfile.html#platform`.
I don't know what I am doing wrong? Please guide. JazakAllah.
This isn't a Firebase or CocoaPods error. Notice how your computer is trying to run
curl from your
anaconda3 folder instead of
usr/bin. You probably just need to change the
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?