Places Api Stopped Working In Android
I integrated Places API in my android project and it was working fine from past few months but suddenly it is giving me the following exception :-
This IP, site or mobile application is not authorized to use this API key. Request received from IP address 184.108.40.206, with empty referer
Please help me know what is the issue and how can i solve it.
I am using my Api key for getting the places response. It was working with my API key. I read on stack overflow that you need server key for this but i am unable to find any option for creating a server key.
Any help will be apreciated, Thank you.
Check your API Restrictions for your specific project in the Google API console. You can find it by navigating to your project on the console. Select credentials in the left tab and then select the "API restrictions" tab next to "Application restrictions" near the bottom of the page. From their, click the "Select API" drop down box and select Places SDK for Android. Or you can delete all the api restrictions to have no restrictions. Also check your application restrictions to restrict it to android apps if you're not using servers to make the request. Here is a question I answered a few weeks ago on how to set that up.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View