PhpStorm Command Line Command Points To Wrong Project
i'm quite new with laravel and composer. I've made a project previously and that works like a expected. Now i've started a brand new project 'bloemenn' in phpstorm choose composer project for type and installed laravel. When i run the project i see the welcome page of laravel. So far so good
But now i'm trying to make a controller with the command line tool but every command i execute points to my very first directory project i ever made. So the controls are made but in the wrong directory.
so when i execute following command in phpstorm for project bloemenn:
Artisan make:controller indexController
i get following result:
/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php5.6.7/bin/php /Users/u-123/project-test/laravel/artisan make: indexController
so the controller is made in project laravel instead of directory of project bloemenn
Anyone have any idea how i can fix this, i have this issue for every new composer project i start up?
found it myself
under preferences->Tools->Command Line Tools Support can you specify witch to uses mine all pointed to my first project
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms