PhpStorm: Can't Analyse Webpack.config.js: Coding Assistance Will Ignore Module Resolution Rules In This File
The error started appearing at the start up of PhpStorm after I have upgraded to 2017.3.3
Webpack.config.js is a default one from Laravel 5.5 build.
Tried to suppress it with no success. Very annoying. Any ideas?
If you want to get rid of this problem you can remove the notifications & log for the Webpack from
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms