Phpmyadmin In XAMPP Is Not Working Mac OS BigSur
I am new to php. I was already running mysql ver 8.0.27 on my mac 11.5 (BigSur) Now i have installed XAMPP (8.0.15), Apache is running perfectly but MySQL Database is stopped and also localhost/phpmyadmin is not working. But my previously installed mysql is running, i am using it through workbench. Can i use my running mysql with it or need to change the port to run from XAMPP?
You should use modern dev stacks like Docker or Vagrant (I prefer docker) ... XAMPP is outdated. But it looks like a port problem. If you really want to use XAMPP, try changing the port numbers.
Also take a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXWQTpSHIMc&ab_channel=BINARYHACK
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?