Php&Laravel passing encrypted object via url
I am building simple reservation system.
In car listing page, i will send all data to next page with url encryption method.
$o object which contains, car details.
I cannot pass this object with
base64_decode() function because it needs string parameter.
So, how can i pass this object to next page with encryption?
In your case I think I would do foreach and base64_ecode() each row...
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?