PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable To Load Dynamic Library: /home/lib.so So: Undefined Symbol: __gxx_personality_v0 In Unknown On Line 0
i've managed to succesfully create an .php extension. I would like to move further. Insted of using the .cc that i want my .php to link with i would like to add the library.so. When compiling i have this error.
how to solve it?
I succed to compile it. now i have this error: undefined symbol: _ZN3CarC1Ei. why? it is true i did not add the .cc code. how to add iin config.m4 the .so file that contans the .h and .cc with which i wpuld like to work from php?
I guess you need to link with
libstdc++. Or compile with
g++ instead of
libstdc++ will be linked by default.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?