PHP String With Variable
how do i add a string with a variable within the subject of a notification email? i am wanting to add data from the api into the subject email but unsure on how i pass that in with a string message inbetween to form a sentence.
i want this message
`$subject = 'Hi:' $filmName 'is part of your suggestions'`
$subject = 'Hi:' $fullName, 'the film' $filmName, 'has been recommended'
then i can do this with the subject in the
return (new MailMessage()) ->subject($subject)
Try this -
$subject = 'Hi: '.$fullName.', the film '.$filmName.', has been recommended';
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms