PHP Laravel, Edit Blade File Without Re-compiling
Disclaimer: I don't know php.
I inherited a php project in laravel from a former employee. And now I need to edit a source file
<html> <head> <script src="https://oldsource.com/"></script>
change it to a new source file, since we are changing hosting
They only provided me FTP access to the server, so I tried editing the blade file, but it won't reflect. Changing other assets such as images, or css files works. But change blade.php files show no changes
I think I need to re-compile it? Is there a way for me to change it with using FTP only...
I'm out of options, since even the network admin who previously handles it is nowhere to be found...
Compiled views are stored in
/storage/framework/views. Removing all files from this folder will force Laravel to recompile all views.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?