Php Issue With Inserting Into Sql
I am having an issue inserting into mysql db using php. specifically this code is giving me problems:
$sql = "INSERT INTO '$mysql_database'.'$UsersTable' ('firstName', 'lastName', 'password', 'email','userType')VALUES ('$firstName', '$lastName', '$password','$email','$userType')";
I can't seem to find the error with syntax here. All the information to me seems correct. where am I going wrong ?
$sql = "INSERT INTO $mysql_database.$UsersTable (firstName, lastName, password, email,userType)VALUES ('$firstName', '$lastName', '$password','$email','$userType')";
remove Quote from table column
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?