PHP Fatal Error: Call To Undefined Method Illuminate\Foundation\Application::bindShared() In ..Entrust/EntrustServiceProvider.php On Line 72
I've just installed Entrust to add Role-based Permissions to my application based on Laravel 5.2. But when I try to execute
php artisan vendor:publish
I get this error :
PHP Fatal error: " Call to undefined method Illuminate\Foundation\Application::bindShared() in ../vendor/zizaco/entrust/src/Entrust/EntrustServiceProvider.php on line 72 "
can anyone help me?
You are using previous version that is not compatible with Laravel 5.1.+. Make sure you are using latest version or run
composer update zizaco/entrust to update this package to latest version that is defined in
If you look at this commit you will set it has been already changed a while ago.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms