Php Artisan Make:auth Command Is Not Defined
I'm trying to run this command in Laravel 5.2 but it's not working:
php artisan make:auth
And prompts with these statements:
[InvalidArgumentException] Command "make:auth" is not defined Did you mean one of these? make:test make:request make:migration make:seeder make:middleware make:controller make:provider make:policy make:event make:console make:job make:listener make:model make:command
For Laravel >=6
composer require laravel/ui php artisan ui vue --auth php artisan migrate
Reference : Laravel Documentation for authentication
it looks you are not using Laravel 5.2, these are the available make commands in L5.2 and you are missing more than just the make:auth command
make:auth Scaffold basic login and registration views and routes make:console Create a new Artisan command make:controller Create a new controller class make:entity Create a new entity. make:event Create a new event class make:job Create a new job class make:listener Create a new event listener class make:middleware Create a new middleware class make:migration Create a new migration file make:model Create a new Eloquent model class make:policy Create a new policy class make:presenter Create a new presenter. make:provider Create a new service provider class make:repository Create a new repository. make:request Create a new form request class make:seeder Create a new seeder class make:test Create a new test class make:transformer Create a new transformer.
Be sure you have this dependency in your composer.json file
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?