Paypal Single Cart Multi Recurring Plan Checkout
I am using paypal payment gateway in my laravel project and met one issue. Some of my products are one time payment, and some of them are recurring payment. So if customer puts them in cart together, is it possible to check out them at one time?
Package A - $50.00 Package B - $20.00/a month Package C - $30.00/a week
Above items are in cart. And how can we checkout it at one time?
As far as I'm aware it's not possible. You could create a single custom subscription plan on the fly with a setup_fee that totals up to the one-time payments, but that is messy.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms